Writing Task 2
- IN SESSION (CLOSED)
- Instructor: Richard Carrigan, MSE
- Level: B1 & B2
- Topic: Writing Task 2
Beginning November 20, we will post a new IELTS video on YouTube. Then when you sign up for the Course, you will be able to access material, and practice writing each topic.
Using the IELTS scoring sheet, I will grade your essay, and then send you feedback.
- Writing an Opinion Essay
- Writing a Problem-Solution Essay
- Writing a Two-Question Essay
- Writing an Advantage and Disadvantage Essay
- Writing a Discussion Essay
- Understanding the different types of questions
- Responding to questions
- Understanding cohesion and coherence
- Understanding vocabulary from the context
- Writing strong sentences
This week we will discuss the opinion type topic and how to organize your essay.
In this workshop, we will look at questions asking to solve a problem.
This week, we will discuss the Direct Question, or the Two-Question topic.
In this workshop, we will look at the Advantage and Disadvantage Question.
This week we will look at the Discussion type question and talk about ways to write and effective essay.